This decadent dessert is the perfect end to a barbecue.
The ingredient of Chocolate and strawberry tartines
- 2 slices woodfired bread
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 100g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 120g strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Thick cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate and strawberry tartines
- Before you start, ensure the barbecue is clean and free from strong odours, then preheat to medium-high.
- Brush both sides of bread with butter. Cook on one side until golden. Turn over and cover each slice with chopped chocolate. Place a piece of foil loosely over the top. Cook just until the chocolate has melted. Place on a plate and add strawberries and chopped nuts. Dust with icing sugar and serve warm with thick cream.
Nutritions of Chocolate and strawberry tartinescalories: 551.373 calories
calories: 37 grams fat
calories: 19 grams saturated fat
calories: 45 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 43 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 250.84 milligrams sodium