*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Easy chocolate biscuits
- 180g butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa, sifted
- 50g dark cooking chocolate, optional
The instruction how to make Easy chocolate biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180C (or 160C fan-forced) and line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric beater, mix butter, sugar and vanilla for 4 minutes or until light and creamy. Add egg and beat until combined.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, gradually stir sifted flour and cocoa powder into the butter mixture.
- Scoop the dough into teaspoon-sized balls and place cookies 3cm apart on prepared trays. Lightly flatten each biscuit before placing the trays into the oven. Bake biscuits for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Melt 50g cooking chocolate either in a heatproof bowl over a pot of boiling water or alternatively in the microwave. Lightly drizzle the melted chocolate over the cooled biscuits.
Nutritions of Easy chocolate biscuitscalories: