This recipe has been around for decades but somehow it becomes a little sweeter as the years pass by.
The ingredient of White chocolate and macadamia cookies
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (70g) caster sugar
- 1/3 cup (70g) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (115g) plain flour
- 3/4 cup (115g) self-raising flour
- 1 10g toasted macadamias, coarsely chopped
- 1 80g block white chocolate, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make White chocolate and macadamia cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and combined sugars together until pale and creamy. Add the egg and beat until just combined. Add the combined flours and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Add the macadamias and chocolate and stir to combine.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on the lined trays, about 5cm apart. Use the palm of your hand to flatten slightly. Bake in preheated oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 12 minutes or until lightly golden and almost crisp. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of White chocolate and macadamia cookiescalories: