*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Heavenly chocolate and macadamia brownies
- 250g unsalted butter
- 180g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups (385g) caster sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 100g macadamia nuts, roasted
- 100g milk chocolate buttons
- Icing sugar to dust
The instruction how to make Heavenly chocolate and macadamia brownies
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a square baking tin (23cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place butter and dark chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat and melt. When butter is almost at melting point, take off heat and stir until a shiny consistency. Set aside for around 5-8 minutes.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract to the chocolate mixture and whisk. Add eggs, one at a time. The mixture may seem to be lumpy but should smoothen out once all the eggs have been mixed in. Tip in the flour and stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in the macadamia nuts and chocolate buttons and mix. Pour mixture into tin evenly and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Brownie should be moist in the middle but not wet. Cool brownie on a wire rack. Once completely cooled, dust with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Heavenly chocolate and macadamia browniescalories: