*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chocolate pancakes
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 25g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons drinking chocolate powder
- 1/2 cup dark cooking chocolate
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Chocolate pancakes
- Melt butter and chocolate together over a hot water bath until just melted. Take off the heat, stir through and allow to cool.
- Whisk together egg, milk and vanilla. In a separate bowl, sift flour and baking powder. Add the sugar. Make a well in the centre of the dry mixture and add in the milk mixture. Whisk until just combined then stir through the chocolate mixture and chocolate chips.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a low-medium heat. Brush with butter and spoon small amounts of mixture to make pancakes. Cook just until bubbles start to form, then flip. Transfer pancakes onto a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat this with remaining mixture.
Nutritions of Chocolate pancakescalories: