The ingredient of Little chocolate cakes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (90g) rice flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) cocoa
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive or canola oil
- 40g orange chocolate bar, grated
- Icing sugar, to dust
- 300ml thickened cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Little chocolate cakes
- Preheat oven to moderate 180u00b0C. Lightly grease 6 x 3/4 cup ovenproof ramekins or a large muffin tin and place in a baking dish. Beat eggs and sugar with electric beaters until thick and pale. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Sift flour and cocoa together. Using a large metal spoon, fold in alternately with the oil and grated chocolate. Spoon mixture into prepared ramekins or tins.
- Pour enough boiling water into the baking dish to come halfway up the outside of the ramekins. Bake for 30-40 mins, or until slightly crusty on top. Remove and cool.
- Turn cakes out onto serving plates. Dust with icing sugar and serve with whipped or runny cream. These cakes are delicious served warm or cold.
Nutritions of Little chocolate cakescalories: