No-one needs to miss out with this rich gluten-free chocolate slice.
The ingredient of Gluten-free chocolate slice
- 125g Nuttelex spread (see note)
- 1 cup dark choc bits (see note)
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup gluten-free plain flour mix
- 1/4 cup gluten-free self-raising flour mix
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (see tip)
- drinking chocolate, to serve
The instruction how to make Gluten-free chocolate slice
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 3cm-deep, 17cm x 28cm (base) slab pan and line with baking paper (see note).
- Combine Nuttelex and 1/2 cup choc bits in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on MEDIUM (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, or until smooth. Stir in sugar and eggs.
- Stir flours, cocoa and xanthum gum over chocolate mixture. Add remaining 1/2 cup choc bits. Stir gently to combine.
- Spread mixture into pan. Bake slice for 22 to 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.
- Dust slice with chocolate. Cut into pieces. Serve.
Nutritions of Gluten-free chocolate slicecalories: