These clever Cherry Ripe muffins draw inspiration from classic Black Forest flavours.
The ingredient of Chocolate cherry muffins
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 90g butter, melted
- 4 (x 55g) Cherry Ripe chocolate bars, roughly chopped
- 100g glace cherries, chopped
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
The instruction how to make Chocolate cherry muffins
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a 12-hole, 1/3-cup capacity non-stick muffin pan.
- Make basic muffin mix: Sift flour into a large bowl. Add caster sugar, Cherry ripe and cherries and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre. Combine milk, egg and butter in a jug. Pour milk mixture into the well. Using a large metal spoon, stir until just combined (dont over-mix).
- Spoon mixture into muffin holes until three-quarters full. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan for 1 minute. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Make chocolate sauce: Place chocolate and cream in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%), stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Allow sauce to cool slightly. Drizzle over muffins and serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate cherry muffinscalories: