Celebrate Easter in style with these cute little cupcakes.
The ingredient of Easter cupcakes with chocolate eggs
- 325g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour, sifted
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 3 cups (450g) icing sugar, sifted
- Food colouring of your choice
- 12 coloured chocolate Easter eggs, to garnish
The instruction how to make Easter cupcakes with chocolate eggs
- Preheat the oven to 190u00b0C. Line a 12-hole, 1/3-cup (80ml) muffin pan with paper cases.
- Place 225g butter in a food processor with the caster sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla extract and 1/4 cup (60ml) milk. Process until the mixture is smooth, then divide among the muffin cases. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden.
- Meanwhile, to make the icing, place the icing sugar, remaining 100g of butter and remaining 1/4 cup milk in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes or until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add a few drops of food colouring of your choice and beat to combine.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven, allow to cool slightly, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. When cakes are cool, scoop the icing into a piping bag with a star nozzle, then use to ice cakes. Garnish each one with an Easter egg, then serve.
Nutritions of Easter cupcakes with chocolate eggscalories: