Here is a simple and effective festive treat - these sweet and salty chocolate snacks taste as good as they look.
The ingredient of Salted chocolate toffee lace
- 180g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons demerara sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
The instruction how to make Salted chocolate toffee lace
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until smooth. Using a spoon, drizzle half the chocolate, back and forth, onto 1 prepared tray to form a 15cm x 30cm rectangle. Continue drizzling the chocolate in circles. Repeat with remaining chocolate and tray. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate evenly with sugar and salt. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Break into shards. Serve.
Nutritions of Salted chocolate toffee lacecalories: 123.085 calories
calories: 6 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 298.72 milligrams sodium