This corn and avocado side salad adds a splash of Mexican colour and flavour to the dining table.
The ingredient of Colourful corn salad
- 4 bi-colour corn cobs, kernels removed (see note)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small avocado, finely chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Colourful corn salad
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add corn kernels. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water.
- Combine corn, coriander, onion, avocado, tomatoes, lime juice and oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Colourful corn saladcalories: 157.74 calories
calories: 10.8 grams fat
calories: 1.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 11.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.4 grams protein
calories: 32 milligrams sodium