Dinner is on the table in minutes with this easy summer salad using barbecue chicken.
The ingredient of Barbecued chicken and crouton salad
- 1/2 loaf Turkish bread, cut into 2cm cubes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 barbecued chicken, skin removed
- 150g semi-dried tomatoes, drained
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Barbecued chicken and crouton salad
- Place bread into a large bowl. Spray with oil. Toss to coat. Cook bread in a large frying pan over medium heat, turning often, for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove flesh from chicken bones and shred. Place into a large bowl. Add tomatoes and spinach.
- Place oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper into a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine. Pour over chicken salad. Add croutons. Toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Barbecued chicken and crouton saladcalories: 662.747 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 33 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14 grams sugar
calories: 76 grams protein
calories: 233 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 440.08 milligrams sodium