The ingredient of Steak and asparagus salad
- 3 beef sirloin steaks
- oil, for brushing
- 75g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- salt and cracked black pepper
The instruction how to make Steak and asparagus salad
- To make the dressing, whisk together the oil, dijon, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut fat from steaks and brush with oil, salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium-high and cook steak to your liking. Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
- Blanch the asparagus spears in boiling water then plunge into iced water. Set aside.
- Drain asparagus, toss with spinach and tomatoes, and divide between four plates. Slice steak and place on top of salad. Add dressing and serve.
Nutritions of Steak and asparagus saladcalories: 320.738 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 39 grams protein
calories: 93 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 125.08 milligrams sodium