This healthy roast vegetable and polenta salad makes a great meat-free meal.
The ingredient of Roast vegetable and polenta salad
- 2 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 cup polenta
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan
- 400g kent pumpkin, unpeeled, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 large zucchini, thickly sliced
- 6 portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 small radicchio, trimmed, leaves separated
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Roast vegetable and polenta salad
- Place stock and 500ml cold water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Gradually stir in polenta. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until polenta is thick. Stir in parmesan. Season. Spoon polenta into a baking paper-lined 20cm round cake pan. Smooth surface. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line 3 large baking trays with baking paper. Combine pumpkin, capsicum, zucchini, mushrooms and onion in a large bowl. Add oil and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Divide vegetable mixture between 2 prepared baking trays. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, remove set polenta from pan. Cut into 8 wedges. Place on remaining prepared baking tray. Lightly spray with oil. Roast with vegetables for 35 minutes, turning once, or until golden and crisp.
- Arrange polenta on plates. Top with vegetables. Serve with radicchio and drizzle with vinegar.
Nutritions of Roast vegetable and polenta saladcalories: 376.425 calories
calories: 14.5 grams fat
calories: 3.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 44.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13.5 grams protein
calories: 8 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 852 milligrams sodium