Mustard cress adds extra dimension and flavour to the ordinary side salad.
The ingredient of Cress salad with mustard dressing
- 125g (1 punnet) mustard cress, trimmed
- 190g mixed salad leaves, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The instruction how to make Cress salad with mustard dressing
- To make the dressing, place the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and oil in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Combine the mustard cress and salad leaves in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and gently toss until combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Cress salad with mustard dressingcalories: 60.228 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 2 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 71.49 milligrams sodium