The ingredient of Rice vermicelli salad
- 150g snow peas, topped
- 250g fresh baby corn, halved lengthways
- 200g rice vermicelli
- 1 bunch radishes, washed, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 125mls (1/2 cup) peanut oil
- 60mls (1/4 cup) fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
The instruction how to make Rice vermicelli salad
- To make the dressing, combine peanut oil, orange juice, lime juice and honey in a screw-top jar and shake well.
- Add the snow peas to a large saucepan of boiling water and cook for 1 minute to blanch. Use a slotted spoon to remove snow peas from water and refresh under cold running water. Add the baby corn to the boiling water and boil for 2 minutes or until tender crisp. Use a slotted spoon to remove corn from water and refresh under cold running water. (See microwave tip.) Add the rice vermicelli to the boiling water and boil for 3-5 minutes or until softened. (Alternatively; follow packet directions.) Drain and rinse well under cold running water.
- Combine snow peas, baby corn, rice vermicelli, radishes, onion, mint and chives in large serving bowl. Add the dressing and toss well to combine.
Nutritions of Rice vermicelli saladcalories: 241.151 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 14 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 68.96 milligrams sodium