Sweet and peppery flavours and crisp and juicy textures mingle in this side.
The ingredient of Tomato and watermelon salad
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 700g-piece seedless watermelon
- 250g mixed baby tomatoes
- 80g picked watercress sprigs
The instruction how to make Tomato and watermelon salad
- Shake the oil, vinegar and sugar in a small screw-top jar to combine.
- Use a large melon baller to scoop balls from the watermelon. Cut half the tomatoes in half crossways. Halve remaining tomatoes lengthways.
- Combine the watermelon, tomato and watercress in a bowl. Drizzle over dressing and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Tomato and watermelon saladcalories: 108.745 calories
calories: 9.5 grams fat
calories: 1.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 4.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams protein