Increase the protein value of traditional Greek salad by simply adding a can of tuna.
The ingredient of Greek salad with tuna
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 gourmet tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 185g can Greens tuna chunks in springwater, drained
- 100g low-fat feta, cubed
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper
The instruction how to make Greek salad with tuna
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss gently together to combine. Grind over some freshly ground pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for about 10-15 minutes to allow the flavours to develop before serving.
Nutritions of Greek salad with tunacalories: 185.225 calories
calories: 9.5 grams fat
calories: 3.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 6.5 grams carbohydrates