Lamb chops are delightful with this tasty pumpkin, spinach and feta salad.
The ingredient of Lamb with roast pumpkin salad
- 300g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into thin wedges
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 lean lamb cutlets
- 25g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 50g feta, cut into small cubes
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Lamb with roast pumpkin salad
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Line a baking dish with baking paper. Place pumpkin in a single layer in baking dish. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Turn pumpkin. Repeat with oil and salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, turning once, until tender.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high heat. Spray both sides of lamb with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Place spinach, pine nuts and feta in a bowl. Toss to combine. Whisk vinegar, oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a jug. Add to salad with pumpkin. Toss gently to combine.
- Serve lamb with roast pumpkin salad.
Nutritions of Lamb with roast pumpkin saladcalories: 837.217 calories
calories: 53 grams fat
calories: 18 grams saturated fat
calories: 23 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17 grams sugar
calories: 64 grams protein
calories: 194 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 712.25 milligrams sodium