The ingredient of Potato, bacon & egg salad
- 1.5kg chat (small coliban) potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 200g bacon rashers, trimmed, cut into thin strips
- 2/3 cup (170g) whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
The instruction how to make Potato, bacon & egg salad
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with plenty of cold water. Bring to the boil. Boil for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain well and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil for 3 minutes. Peel eggs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring for 7-8 minutes or until golden. Drain well on paper towel.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper together. Cut the potatoes into halves or quarters. Chop the eggs.
- Place the potatoes, bacon and dressing in a bowl. Toss gently to combine. Add the egg and toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Potato, bacon & egg saladcalories: 498.315 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 18 grams protein
calories: 542.81 milligrams sodium