Grab a few fresh ingredients and get the rest from your pantry for this cafe-style salad.
The ingredient of Lamb and butterbean salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (about 450g) lamb eye of loin (backstrap)
- 1 x 400g can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 x 340g jar marinated artichokes, drained, quartered
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 x 450g jar roasted peeled whole peppers, drained, thickly sliced
The instruction how to make Lamb and butterbean salad
- Combine the oil, garlic and cumin in a bowl. Add the lamb and turn to coat.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat. Add the lamb and cook for 8 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine the butterbeans, artichoke and rocket in a bowl. Whisk together the oil and vinegar in a jug. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the lamb and add to the bean mixture with the roasted pepper. Pour over dressing and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates and serve.
Nutritions of Lamb and butterbean saladcalories: 295.643 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 28 grams protein
calories: 72 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 288.49 milligrams sodium