Mango, scallops, chilli and prosciutto - try them all together for a new taste sensation.
The ingredient of Mango, scallop & prosciutto salad
- 20 (about 500g) scallops, roe attached
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 slices prosciutto, halved crossways
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ripe mangoes, cheeks removed, flesh cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh long red chillies, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Mango, scallop & prosciutto salad
- Place the scallops on a large plate and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the sugar. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the scallops, sugared-side down, and cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the remaining sugar, turn and cook for 1-2 minutes or until caramelised and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the prosciutto to the pan and cook for 1 minute each side or until crisp. Remove from heat.
- Combine the remaining sugar, oil and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Arrange the mango and onion on serving plates. Top with the scallops, chilli and prosciutto, and drizzle with the lime dressing. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mango, scallop & prosciutto saladcalories: 308.549 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 33 grams protein
calories: 1097.55 milligrams sodium