Youll be wanting seconds of this classic sticky date pudding, drizzled with caramel sauce and fresh cream.
The ingredient of Sticky Date Puddings with Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup pitted dates, chopped
- u00bd cup water
- u00bd cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 80g butter, cubed and softened
- u00be cup brown sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1u00bd cups self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 125g butter, cubed
- 200mL Bulla Pure Cream
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Bulla Pure Cream
The instruction how to make Sticky Date Puddings with Caramel Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 180u00b0C (160u00b0C fan-forced). Line a 5cm deep, 20cm x 20cm oven tray with baking paper. Place dates, water and orange juice in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil, stir in the bi-carb soda, remove from heat and set aside.
- Using electric beaters, combine butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, incorporating well before adding the next.
- Fold in the flour and cinnamon, alternating with the date mixture until all combined and mix is smooth. Pour into prepared pan and cook for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Meanwhile for the sauce, combine all ingredients in a saucepan, bring to the boil and simmer for several minutes until smooth.
- To serve, cut pudding into portions, place onto a serving plate and drizzle with caramel sauce and additional cream.
Nutritions of Sticky Date Puddings with Caramel Saucecalories: