Enjoy a creamy, vegan-friendly* treat thanks to Ben & Jerryâ€™s Non-Dairy.
The ingredient of Brownie sundaes recipe
- 1 tbs flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (110g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup (60g) dairy-free spread, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 100u2019s & 1000u2019s, to decorate
- 1 tub Ben & Jerryu2019s Non-Dairy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, softened slightly
The instruction how to make Brownie sundaes recipe
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Lightly grease 6 holes of a 1/3-cup (80ml) muffin pan. Line base of each hole with a disc of baking paper. Place flaxseed meal and u00bd cup (125ml) water in a bowl. Stir to combine. Set aside for 10 mins to soak.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the flaxseed mixture, spread and vanilla. Fold until just combined. Spoon evenly among prepared holes. Bake for 20 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean.
- While still warm, use a small glass to make a 1cm indent in the centre of each brownie. Cool in the pan for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place the caster sugar and 1u00bd tbs water in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium and bring to the boil. Boil, without stirring, for 5-7 mins or until golden. Remove from heat and set aside until the bubbles subside. Pour the toffee over the lined tray. Sprinkle with 100u2019s & 1000u2019s. Set aside for 20 mins or until set. Break into pieces.
- Top each brownie with a scoop of Ben & Jerryu2019s Non-Dairy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Top with the toffee pieces and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Brownie sundaes recipecalories: