A gluten-free creamy rice pudding made with raw cacao, agave nectar and dark rum.
The ingredient of Chocolate rice pudding with rum and coconut caramel
- 35g (1/3 cup) raw cacao powder
- 750ml (3 cups) skim milk
- 80ml (1/3 cup) agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 100g white rice
- Toasted coconut chips, to serve
- 2 tbs Organic Coconut Sweet Spread (see Notes)
- 2 tsp dark rum
The instruction how to make Chocolate rice pudding with rum and coconut caramel
- Place cacao powder in a small saucepan. Whisk in 125ml (1u20442 cup) of the milk until smooth and combined. Add remaining milk, agave nectar and vanilla to pan. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Stir in the rice. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring often, for 30 minutes or until rice is tender. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, for the rum and coconut caramel, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth and combined.
- Divide rice pudding among 4 glasses. Drizzle with the caramel and sprinkle with the coconut chips.
Nutritions of Chocolate rice pudding with rum and coconut caramelcalories: 309.983 calories
calories: 5.4 grams fat
calories: 3.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 56.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 32.4 grams sugar
calories: 9.9 grams protein
calories: 4 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 149 milligrams sodium