This beautiful low-fat rice pudding is enhanced by the flavour of fresh figs.
The ingredient of Fresh fig baked rice puddings
- Reduced-fat dairy spread, melted, to grease
- 240g (1 1/2 cups) cooked medium-grain rice
- 4 fresh figs, cut lengthways into 5mm-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 185ml (3/4 cup) light soy milk or rice milk
- 2 eggs
The instruction how to make Fresh fig baked rice puddings
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush four round 11cm (base measurement), 2cm-deep, 160ml (2/3-cup) capacity ovenproof tart dishes with melted dairy spread to lightly grease. Place on a baking tray.
- Divide the rice among the dishes and top with the sliced fig.
- Combine the sugar, cornflour and spice in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in the soy or rice milk. Add the eggs and whisk until combined. Pour the mixture evenly among the prepared dishes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 22 minutes or until a knife inserted into the centre of the puddings comes out clean. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Fresh fig baked rice puddingscalories: 188.332 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 109 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 66.29 milligrams sodium