This deliciously decadent chocolate dessert is allergy-friendly too!
The ingredient of Gluten and dairy-free chocolate bread and butter pudding
- 2 cups almond milk
- 75g dairy-free dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, sifted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 25g dairy-free spread
- 8 slices (400g) gluten-free fruit loaf, toasted (see note)
- 1/4 cup mixed dried fruit (see note)
- Gluten-free pure icing sugar, for dusting
The instruction how to make Gluten and dairy-free chocolate bread and butter pudding
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan- forced. Grease an 8cm-deep, 19cm x 26cm (6-cup capacity) baking dish.
- Place almond milk, chocolate and cocoa in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar until thickened. Add egg mixture to chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with spread. Cut each slice in half diagonally. Arrange bread in rows in the base of dish. Sprinkle over dried fruit. Pour over chocolate mixture. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and set. Stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm dusted with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Gluten and dairy-free chocolate bread and butter puddingcalories: 526.517 calories
calories: 18.2 grams fat
calories: 6.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 80.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10.3 grams protein
calories: 141 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 315 milligrams sodium