The ingredient of Molten chocolate puddings with sugared plums
- 250g unsalted butter, chopped, plus extra, for greasing
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour, plus extra, for dusting
- 300g dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups (315g) caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum*
- 6 red plums, halved, stoned
- Double cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Molten chocolate puddings with sugared plums
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease 6 x 1-cup capacity dariole moulds with butter then dust with flour, shaking out excess. Place chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of barely simmering water. Stir until melted then remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat eggs, yolks and 11/4 cups sugar on medium-high speed for 1 minute or until eggs are aerated. Sift flour and gum over egg mixture then fold in. Add chocolate mixture and fold in until well combined.
- Divide mixture among moulds. Place on an oven tray and bake for 16-18 minutes or until tops feel firm to the touch but puddings are not quite cooked through. Remove from oven and stand for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on high heat. Place plums, cut-side up, on an oven tray. Sprinkle with remaining sugar and grill for 3-4 minutes or until caramelised. Turn puddings on to plates. Serve with plums and cream.
Nutritions of Molten chocolate puddings with sugared plumscalories: 973.686 calories
calories: 55 grams fat
calories: 33 grams saturated fat
calories: 107 grams carbohydrates
calories: 83 grams sugar
calories: 12 grams protein
calories: 327 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 90.45 milligrams sodium