Puddings are so warm and comforting, and youll be salivating as you create this little beauty with its crisp golden topping.
The ingredient of Pecan maple bread and butter puds
- 4 Coles Bakery Croissants
- 80g butter, at room temperature
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) milk
- 80ml (1/3 cup) pouring cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Maple syrup, extra, to serve
- Icing sugar, to serve (optional) topping
- 35g (1/4 cup) thinly sliced pecans
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 20g butter, at room temperature
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Pecan maple bread and butter puds
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Place four 250ml (1 cup) ovenproof ramekins on a baking tray.
- Cut each croissant into 5 diagonal slices. Spread the butter on 1 side of each croissant slice. Arrange the buttered croissant slices in the ramekins.
- Whisk the milk, cream, eggs, sugar and maple syrup in a large jug. Pour over the croissant pieces. Set aside for 5 minutes tou00a0allow the milk mixture to absorb slightly.
- Meanwhile, for the topping, combine theu00a0pecan, sugar, butter and cinnamon inu00a0au00a0bowl. Use your fingertips to rub the ingredients together until just combined. Crumble over the puddings.
- Bake for 35u00a0minutes or until the tops areu00a0golden and crisp and the custard has just set. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Drizzle with the extra maple syrup and dustu00a0with icing sugar, if desired.
Nutritions of Pecan maple bread and butter pudscalories: