Start your day perfectly with this easy breakfast bake.
The ingredient of Herbed cheese, ham and spinach breakfast bake
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 250g hickory smoked ham, sliced thinly and roughly chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, stems removed and leaves finely chopped
- 1 handful parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 100g baby spinach
- 5 large eggs
- 375ml milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 225g Mil Lel Cheese Melting Blend
- 280g baguette, torn into rough small pieces
The instruction how to make Herbed cheese, ham and spinach breakfast bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C.
- Heat oil in a fry pan on medium heat. Add the ham, thyme and parsley. Sautu00e9 for 5 minutes. Add the spinach and continue cooking until the spinach has just wilted. Remove the mix from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasoning. Fold through the cooled ham and spinach mix and add 150g of the Mil Lel Melting Blend then add the torn baguette pieces. Fold together to combine well and set aside for 10 minutes to allow the bread to absorb the egg mix.
- Spray a 20cm spring form pan with oil and place on a baking tray. Add the bread mix to the pan, pressing down slightly. Sprinkle the top with the remaining 75g of Mil Lel Melting Blend. Cover the tin with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the pudding has set and the top has browned.
Nutritions of Herbed cheese, ham and spinach breakfast bakecalories: