The ingredient of Orange & cinnamon creamed rice
- 1/2 cup (110g) medium grain (Calrose) rice
- 3 cups (750ml) vanilla soy milk
- 1/3 cup (75g) raw sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Sliced strawberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange & cinnamon creamed rice
- Place the rice in a sieve and rinse under cold running water. Combine the soy milk and sugar in a large saucepan. Stir over low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Bring milk to the boil, then stir in the rice.
- Return to the boil, then reduce the heat to low. Add the cinnamon stick and orange rind. Simmer, stirring often, for about 40-50 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender.
- Remove cinnamon stick. Serve with strawberries.
Nutritions of Orange & cinnamon creamed ricecalories: 643.149 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 115 grams carbohydrates
calories: 57 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 166.96 milligrams sodium