This has all the things you love about pudding, fruit, nuts and a classic dome shape, plus what you want in a summer dessert -- ice-cream!
The ingredient of Raspberry & pistachio ice-cream pudding
- 2.25L Streets Blue Ribbon Vanilla Ice-Cream, softened
- 2 x 125g punnets fresh raspberries
- 80g unsalted pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosewater essence (see note)
- Honey, to drizzle
- Fresh raspberries, extra, to serve
- Unsalted pistachio kernels, extra, finely chopped, to serve
The instruction how to make Raspberry & pistachio ice-cream pudding
- Line a 2.5L (10-cup) capacity pudding basin with a double layer of plastic wrap, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place the ice-cream in a large bowl. Gently fold in the raspberries, pistachio and rosewater.Transfer to the prepared basin. Cover the surface with overhanging plastic wrap. Place in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- Place a serving platter in the freezer to chill slightly. Turn the pudding onto the platter. Remove the plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Drizzle over honey.Top with extra raspberries and pistachio.
Nutritions of Raspberry & pistachio ice-cream puddingcalories: 274.372 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 39 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 59.33 milligrams sodium