Its rich, its delicious and its super easy to make. Indulge those you love with this heart-warming pudding.
The ingredient of Raspberry & white chocolate waffle pudding
- 480g (about 14) waffles
- 300g raspberries (fresh is best, but frozen are fine)
- 200g good-quality white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500ml (2 cups) thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Raspberry & white chocolate waffle pudding
- Preheat the oven to 170u00b0C. Butter a medium ovenproof dish. Cut waffles into 2cm cubes. Place half in the dish, topped by half the raspberries, then half the chocolate. Repeat layers. Whisk together sugar, flour, eggs, rind, vanilla and cream. Pour over waffles and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes until golden. Dust with icing sugar. Serve with cream or ice-cream.
Nutritions of Raspberry & white chocolate waffle puddingcalories: 779.379 calories
calories: 55 grams fat
calories: 31 grams saturated fat
calories: 55 grams carbohydrates
calories: 40 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 256 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 687.64 milligrams sodium