Everyone will love this spectacular chocolate dessert, which offers a creative take on the traditional favourites.
The ingredient of Chocolate and cinnamon puddle puddings
- 150g unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 200g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 20g Dutch cocoa
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75g dark chocolate, chopped
- Double cream, to serve
- 75g (1/3 cup) brown sugar
- 75g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 30g Dutch cocoa
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Cognac, brandy or nut-flavoured liqueur
The instruction how to make Chocolate and cinnamon puddle puddings
- Preheat oven to 180C. For puddings, process all ingredients, except chocolate, in a food processor until just smooth, then stir in chocolate. Spoon into a greased, shallow 27cm round 7-cup capacity baking dish, or 6 x 1-cup capacity dishes.
- For sauce, combine sugars and cocoa in a bowl, then sift over the top of the pudding. Combine Cognac and 500ml (2 cups) boiling water, and pour evenly over the back of a spoon over sugar mixture. Bake large pudding for 40 minutes (or individual puddings for 20 minutes) until the top is puffed.
- Serve immediately with spoonfuls of double cream.
Nutritions of Chocolate and cinnamon puddle puddingscalories: 686.886 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 18 grams saturated fat
calories: 89 grams carbohydrates
calories: 66 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 174 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 234.39 milligrams sodium