This indulgent molten chocolate pudding will win everyone over! You will need to start this recipe a day ahead.
The ingredient of Toblerone brownie pudding with honey nougat ice-cream
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 200g butter, melted
- 200g Toblerone chocolate bar
- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 x 40g packets almond nougat, chopped (see Notes)
The instruction how to make Toblerone brownie pudding with honey nougat ice-cream
- Make Honey nougat ice-cream: Transfer ice-cream to a large bowl, reserving container. Stand at room temperature for 10 minutes or until starting to soften. Fold in honey and nougat. Return ice-cream to container, levelling top with a spatula to compact. Cover. Freeze overnight or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 5cm-deep, 22cm round (base), 6-cupcapacity ceramic ovenproof dish (see notes).
- Using an electric mixer, beat sugar and eggs for 10 minutes or until thick and creamy (see notes). Add vanilla. Beat until just combined. Sift flour and cocoa together. Add to egg mixture. Beat on low speed until just combined. Add butter. Beat on low speed until just combined. Pour into prepared dish.
- Break 3/4 of the Toblerone into triangles. Press into mixture in dish. Smooth top to cover triangles. Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are just firm to touch (see Notes). Stand for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice remaining Toblerone. Serve pudding warm with ice-cream and sliced Toblerone.
Nutritions of Toblerone brownie pudding with honey nougat ice-creamcalories: 856.815 calories
calories: 41.9 grams fat
calories: 26.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 109.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11.4 grams protein
calories: 135 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 322 milligrams sodium