For those of us who cant eat gluten, try this great makeover of a classic recipe!
The ingredient of Gluten-free cinnamon and maple syrup puddings
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons potato starch (potato flour)
- 3/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 175g butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pure icing sugar, to serve
- Pure cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Gluten-free cinnamon and maple syrup puddings
- Grease six 1 cup-capacity ovenproof ramekins. Spoon 1 tablespoon maple syrup into the base of each ramekin.
- Sift flours, bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar into a bowl. Add butter, eggs, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon and remaining maple syrup to bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat to combine.
- Spoon mixture into ramekins. Cover each with foil. Divide ramekins between large saucepans. Carefully pour boiling water into pans until halfway up sides of ramekins. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bring to the boil over medium-low heat. Cook for 50 minutes or until puddings spring back when touched.
- Remove pans from heat. Carefully remove ramekins from water. Cool for 5 minutes. Dust with icing sugar. Serve with cream.
Nutritions of Gluten-free cinnamon and maple syrup puddingscalories: 541.574 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 16 grams saturated fat
calories: 65 grams carbohydrates
calories: 49 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 175 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 414.15 milligrams sodium