A scoop of smooth vanilla ice-cream makes this warm, sweet n salty pudding twice the treat. Easier than they look, they can even be made ahead!
The ingredient of Chocolate puddings with salted caramel filling
- 10g butter, melted (for greasing)
- 200g 70% cocoa dark chocolate, chopped
- 150g butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Nestle Top n Fill
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar mixture
- 6 scoops vanilla ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate puddings with salted caramel filling
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease six 4.5cm-deep, 8cm (base), 1/2-cup-capacity ovenproof ramekins with melted butter. Line bases with baking paper. Place on a baking tray.
- Place chocolate, butter and sugar in a large heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure base of bowl does not touch water). Heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat and set aside to cool for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Top n Fill and salt in a small bowl (donu2019t overmix).
- Add eggs to chocolate mixture, whisking until combined. Sift over flour. Whisk until combined. Reserve 1/4 cup of batter. Divide remaining batter evenly among prepared ramekins. Gently spoon 2 teaspoons caramel mixture into the centre of each pudding (caramel mixture will slowly sink into batter). Top each pudding with 2 teaspoons of reserved batter. (If making ahead, see Notes)
- Bake puddings for 12 minutes or until a crust has formed on top, but puddings are still wobbly to touch in the centre. Remove from oven. Stand to cool for 2 minutes. Run a small knife around edge of puddings. Gently turn puddings onto serving plates. Serve immediately with a dusting of icing sugar and ice-cream.
Nutritions of Chocolate puddings with salted caramel fillingcalories: 581.726 calories
calories: 42.4 grams fat
calories: 26.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 41.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9.9 grams protein
calories: 171 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 462 milligrams sodium