Give in to charming choc concoctions this Easter!
The ingredient of Microwave chocolate self-saucing pudding
- 3/4 cup milk
- 75g butter, chopped
- 2 teasponns vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cup self raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 100g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- Caramel ripple or honeycomb ice-cream, to serve
- Icing sugar, to serve
The instruction how to make Microwave chocolate self-saucing pudding
- Place milk and butter in a 6cm-deep, 8 cup-capacity, microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring halfway through cooking, or until butter has melted.
- Stir in vanilla, caster sugar, flour and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder. Level top with a spatula. Press chocolate into batter. Sprinkle with remaining cocoa powder and brown sugar. Pour boiling water over the back of a large metal spoon to cover batter.
- Place dish on an upturned microwave-safe plate. Cook, uncovered, on medium (50%) for 10 to 13 minutes or until a skewer inserted into edge of pudding comes out clean. Set aside for 1 minute. dust with icing sugar. Serve with ice-cream.
Nutritions of Microwave chocolate self-saucing puddingcalories: 482.063 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 74 grams carbohydrates
calories: 51 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 36 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 318.15 milligrams sodium