Whip up these sweet nachos in less than 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Chocolate nachos with berry salsa
- 4 soft tortillas
- 40g butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 100g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Double cream or ice-cream, to serve
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, coarsely chopped
- 125g punnet raspberries
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Chocolate nachos with berry salsa
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- For the berry salsa, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside to develop the flavours.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter and place on prepared trays. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and puffed. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. Set aside on trays for 5 minutes to cool and crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine the chocolate, cream, sugar, golden syrup and salt in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave on Medium, stirring halfway, for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and combined. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Break the sugared tortillas into crisps. Place the berry salsa in a serving bowl and arrange the tortilla crisps around the outside. Top with cream or ice-cream and drizzle over the chocolate sauce.
Nutritions of Chocolate nachos with berry salsacalories: