Wow your guests with these spectacular mini no bake chocolate cheesecakes, topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
The ingredient of Mini chocolate cheesecakes
- 125g plain chocolate biscuits
- 50g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 3 teaspoon gelatine powder
- 250g pkt cream cheese, at room temperature
- 60g (1/3 cup) icing sugar, sifted
- 60ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g dark chocolate, melted, plus extra, to drizzle
- 185ml (3/4 cup) thickened cream, whipped, plus extra whipped cream, to serve
- Fresh raspberries, torn into pieces, to serve
- Mini Corinthian wafers, to serve
- Finely chopped Nestlu00e9 Violet Crumble, to serve
The instruction how to make Mini chocolate cheesecakes
- Grease six 250ml (1 cup) capacity dessert pans with removable bases. Process the biscuits in a food processor until coarsely crushed. Add the butter and process until well combined. Divide the biscuit mixture among the pans and press firmly over the bases. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Place the water in a small bowl and sprinkle over the gelatine powder. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Microwave the gelatine mixture on High for 30 seconds or until gelatine is dissolved. Set aside for 2 minutes to cool.
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, icing sugar, milk and vanilla in a bowl until smooth. Add the gelatine mixture and stir to combine. Add the melted chocolate and stir until well combined. Add half the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently stir to combine. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently stir to combine.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture among the pans and smooth the surface. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the pans and divide among serving plates. Top with the extra whipped cream. Drizzle with extra melted chocolate. Top with raspberries, mini Corinthian wafers and Violet Crumble.
Nutritions of Mini chocolate cheesecakescalories: