*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Oatmeal and chocolate cookies
- 150g softened butter
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/3 cup oats
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Oatmeal and chocolate cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix to combine. Add the flour and baking powder. The mixture will be quite dry but thats the way it should be. Mix in the oats and chocolate.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture in your hand and form it into a small ball. Press it gently onto the baking tray leaving some space around them on the tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden, remove carefully from the baking tray and leave to cool on a wire rack.
Nutritions of Oatmeal and chocolate cookiescalories: