For a little slice of heaven, try these gorgeous mini raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake bites.
The ingredient of Chocolate-coated cheesecake bites
- 250g pkt plain sweet biscuits
- 55g (1/2 cup) almond meal
- 125g butter, melted, cooled
- 250g pkt cream cheese, at room temperature
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 125g (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 200g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 120g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- 450g pkt dark chocolate melts
- 40g copha
- Freeze-dried strawberries, crushed, to serve, optional
The instruction how to make Chocolate-coated cheesecake bites
- Grease a 20 x 30cm (base measurement) slice pan and line the base with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. Process the biscuits in a food processor until coarsely crushed. Add the almond meal and pulse until combined. Add the butter and process until well combined. Press the mixture firmly and evenly over the base of the prepared pan. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Place the cream cheese and sugar in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the sour cream and vanilla and process until combined. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, processing until combined. Add the white chocolate and raspberries to the cream cheese mixture and gently stir to combine. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until just set. Turn oven off. Leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door slightly ajar for 1 hour or until cooled. Place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill.
- Cut the cheesecake into 16 pieces. Place the dark chocolate and copha in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bowl doesnu2019t touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Drop 3 pieces of cheesecake into the dark chocolate mixture and use 2 forks to carefully turn to coat and transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper, allowing excess mixture to drain. Repeat with the remaining cheesecake squares. Set aside until set. Top with strawberry, if you like.
Nutritions of Chocolate-coated cheesecake bitescalories: