For an effortlessly tasty dessert your guests will love, try these delicious chocolate custard tarts.
The ingredient of Chocolate custard tarts
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 6 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2/3 cup thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Chocolate custard tarts
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan.
- Dust pastry sheets with 1 tablespoon cocoa. Using a 9cm cutter, cut 12 rounds from pastry. Line prepared holes with pastry, cocoa-side down
- Whisk egg, caster sugar, remaining cocoa, cream and vanilla in a medium bowl. Strain mixture through a fine sieve. Pour into pastry cases. Bake for 20 minutes or until custard is just set and pastry is golden. Cool. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate custard tartscalories: