Satisfy your sweet tooth with these dark chocolate brownies.
The ingredient of Cherry and chocolate brownies
- 200g dark cooking chocolate
- 150g butter, chopped
- 1 cup (200g) brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1 cup (85g) desiccated coconut
- 425g can stoneless black cherries, drained
The instruction how to make Cherry and chocolate brownies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a 16cm x 26cm slab pan and line with nonstick baking paper.
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on Medium/50% power, stirring once, for 2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir the sugar into the chocolate mixture, stirring well to dissolve any lumps. Stir in the eggs, flour and coconut. Fold in cherries.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes. Leave in pan to cool before cutting into squares to serve.
Nutritions of Cherry and chocolate browniescalories: