Serve your guests a slice of warm chocolate cake drizzled with white chocolate sauce.Â
The ingredient of Warm chocolate cake
- 150g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150g unsalted butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 5 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 140g almond meal
- Raspberries, to serve*
- 85g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thick cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Warm chocolate cake
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C, grease and line the base of a 22cm cake pan.
- Melt dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water (dont let bowl touch the water), then set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat butter and sugar until pale and light, add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition, then stir in melted chocolate, vanilla and almond meal. Whisk eggwhites until stiff peaks form, fold a little of the eggwhite into the cake mixture to lighten it, then carefully fold in the remaining eggwhite. Spoon into cake pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 170C and bake for 7-10 minutes. The centre of the cake will be quite molten. Cook for longer if preferred. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes before turning out.
- Meanwhile, to make the sauce, place white chocolate in a medium bowl. Heat cream in a pan until just before it comes to the boil, pour over chocolate and stir until smooth, then stir in the vanilla.
- Cut the warm chocolate cake into wedges, pour over the sauce and garnish with raspberries.
Nutritions of Warm chocolate cakecalories: 742.812 calories
calories: 58 grams fat
calories: 28 grams saturated fat
calories: 42 grams carbohydrates
calories: 39 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 269 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 102.17 milligrams sodium