Treat the family to these easy coconut tartlets - the kids, in particular, will love them!
The ingredient of Chocolate tart
- 250g good dark chocolate
- 150g butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 3 eggs plus 1 yolk
- 30g plain flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 6 x 10cm ready-made tart shells or 1 x 23cm tart shell made using 2 quantities of pastry (see related recipe)
- Cream or creme fraiche, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate tart
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, yolk, flour and sugar. Gradually add the chocolate to the egg mixture. Pour into the tart shells and bake for 15 minutes (or 25 minutes for the large tart). The filling will wobble slightly; but will firm on cooling. It is meant to be moist. Serve with cream or creme fraiche.
Nutritions of Chocolate tartcalories: