These rich, dark chocolate cupcakes are the ultimate pick-me-up.
The ingredient of Chocolate cupcakes
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups (255g) brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (75) plain flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) cocoa powder
- 300g dark chocolate
- 300g sour cream
The instruction how to make Chocolate cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Line 18 x 1/3-cup (80ml) capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
- Combine the chocolate and water in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition, until just combined. Add the flours and cocoa powder and stir until just combined. Add the melted chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Spoon evenly among the lined muffin pans. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- To make the chocolate sour cream ganache, place the chocolate and sour cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth and glossy. Spread over each cake and set aside to set.
Nutritions of Chocolate cupcakescalories: