These soft and chewy cookies are devilishly chocolatey, just the way we like them.
The ingredient of Marthas outrageous chocolate cookies
- 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 60g unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra 350g dark chocolate, chopped
The instruction how to make Marthas outrageous chocolate cookies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease 4 large baking trays. Line with baking paper.
- Place chopped chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute, checking every 20 seconds, or until just melted; do not overheat. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat eggs, brown sugar and vanilla on high speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; beat in melted chocolate. Add flour mixture. Beat until just combined. Stir in extra chocolate.
- Drop level tablespoons of dough, 5cm apart, onto prepared trays (see note). Bake, in two batches,for 12 to15 minutes, rotating trays halfway through, until cookies are shiny and cracked, yet soft in the centre. Cool on trays for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve.
Nutritions of Marthas outrageous chocolate cookiescalories: