This soft-centred dark chocolate pudding will surprise and delight. Easier than they look, they can even be made ahead!
The ingredient of Soft-centred chocolate puddings
- 10g butter, melted (for greasing)
- 200g 70% cocoa dark chocolate, chopped
- 150g butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 6 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 250g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- 20g chocolate, grated, to serve
The instruction how to make Soft-centred chocolate puddings
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease six 4.5cm-deep, 8cm (base), 1/2-cup-capacity ovenproof ramekins with melted butter. Line bases with baking paper. Place on a baking tray.
- Place chocolate, butter and sugar in a large heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water). Heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat and set aside to cool for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs to chocolate mixture, whisking until combined. Sift over flour. Whisk until combined. Divide pudding mixture evenly among prepared ramekins. (see Notes for make ahead directions)
- Bake for 12 minutes or until a crust has formed on top, but puddings are still wobbly to touch in the centre. Remove from oven. Stand to cool for 2 minutes. Run a small knife around edge of puddings to loosen. Gently turn onto serving plates. Serve immediately with ice-cream, raspberries and grated chocolate.
Nutritions of Soft-centred chocolate puddingscalories: 586.028 calories
calories: 42.9 grams fat
calories: 26.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 39.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9.9 grams protein
calories: 169 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 294 milligrams sodium