These rich biscuits have that same amazing texture as the classic melting moment, but the chocolate twist gives them a touch of luxury.
The ingredient of Chocolate melting moments
- 250g butter, at room temperature, chopped
- 125g (3/4 cup) icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g (1 2/3 cups) plain flour, sifted
- 45g (1/4 cup) rice flour, sifted
- 30g (1/4 cup) dark cocoa powder, sifted
- Melted dark chocolate, to serve (optional)
- 100g butter
- 60g (1/3 cup) icing sugar mixture
- 100g Plaistowe Premium Dark Chocolate, melted, cooled
The instruction how to make Chocolate melting moments
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Use electric beaters to beat the butter and icing sugar in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Beat in the vanilla.
- Use a large metal spoon to fold the flours and cocoa into the butter mixture. Using lightly floured hands, roll table-spoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Place on the prepared trays, allowing room for spreading. Use a lightly floured fork to flatten. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm. Set aside to cool completely
- For the filling, use electric beaters to beat the butter and icing sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Beat in the chocolate until smooth. Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a 5mm star nozzle. Pipe mixture over half the biscuits. Top with the remaining biscuits.
- Drizzle the biscuits with the melted chocolate, if using.
Nutritions of Chocolate melting momentscalories: